The unique properties of acrylic and polycarbonate result in excellent application in a variety of roofing and glazing applications for commercial and residential use. Thermoplastics are lightweight, making them easy to handle and install and as a result of the reduced weight, degauging of the support structure is often possible.
- Excellent UV resistance and outdoor weathering capabilities
- Very high impact strength
- Excellent flexural strength – can be cold curved or even cold bent into simple shapes.
- Very high light transmission
- Excellent thermal and electrical insulation properties.
Impact modified acrylic and polycarbonate sheet in a flat, multi-skin and corrugated options are available in different colour options and sizes.
Applications include: skylights, barrel vaults, security bars, roofing.