Reynobond is a composite panel consisting of two coil-coated aluminium sheets that are fusion bonded to both sides of a polyethylene core. Reynobond® is lightweight, extremely flat, durable, UV and moisture resistant. Reynobond offers many creative possibilities for architectural applications in new buildings as well as refurbishments.
- Sandwich elements (as in fills for curtain walls)
- Exterior cladding, roof construction
- Implementation of flat or curved soft fits
- Cladding for tunnels
- Door panels, modular partition walls, room dividers
- Ventilated façades
Lightweight, with high bending stiffness and flatness, little expansion, highly resistant to corrosion, weathering and warping. Reynobond is used in a variety of ways and is easy to install. These advantages are particularly apparent for large area applications, which place exceptionally high demands on evenness and stiffness. The Reynobond FR (Fire Retardancy) version guarantees higher resistance to fire.
Inspiring … fascinating … integrating
Wouldn’t it be really helpful if you could view the impact of our surfaces directly on a building? You can now with Reynobond® ColourLab® at www.excellence-in-innovation.eu.
Choose from different types of building, select a surface – and just see for yourself in real terms the actual effect that you can get with Reynobond®.
- 360 degrees representation of buildings with inspiring surfaces
- Online viewing of all surfaces in large format
- Download all surfaces as image files or specifically tailored to your CAD program: ArchiCAD, Allplan or AutoCAD