M-Foam Architectural – PVC Foam Board
Category: Decor & Design
M-Foam PVC Foam board is a homogeneous material with a foam core made of closed cell PVC-U and a surface of solid PVC material. The ideal substitute for MDF (Medium-density fibreboard), wood, plywood and other composites.
- Lightweight, closed cell structure
- Easy to install
- Glue & lamination
- Easy to saw and cut
- Insect proof
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Impact resistance
- Maintenance free
- Wood replacement material
- Board for walls, insulation boards, display stands, shopfitting, offices & laboratory interiors, ceilings & bulkheads, yachts/boats, furniture, bathrooms/washrooms, kitchen cabinets and interior & exterior advertising.
- Can also be used for laboratory cabinets, lightweight partitions, sanitizing booths, support feet for sneeze screens, support feet for partitions, office partitions, office dividers, room dividers and cabinetry.
- Thickness: 6mm/12mm/16mm/22mm
- Sheet Size: 2750mm x 1220mm
- Sold in full sheets only